Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

...MTSC02 & Color Challenge #162

This is the other card I made for my second sketch challenge today. I used Western Sky Designer Series Paper and the "Bronc Buster" set. This was my first time using either one...and I absolutely love the result! The cowboy was stamped on Soft Sky cardstock, and the sentiment was stamped on a Vellum overlay. I stamped the sentiment again onto Watercolor paper, colored it, and carefully cut it out to mount behind the vellum. I love, love, love this! I can't wait to see some of your cards using this sketch!
This is my submission for today's Color Challenge at SCS using Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, and Basic Gray. I watercolored the owl from "Just Celebrate", and also used some of the new Basic Gray Tafetta Ribbon...love this stuff! The polka dot strip is Groovy Guava Designer Series Paper, but the rest is cardstock.

That's it for today. but I will see you back here tomorrow with a card for the Sketch Challenge at SCS. Until then.....Hugs ~ Mercy

Supplies
Stamps: Bronc Buster, Just Celebrate
Papers: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Western Sky DSP, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Groovy Guava DSP, watercolor, vellum
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, Blue Bayou Classic Ink
Accessories: star punches, brads, dimensionals, ribbon, markers, aquapainters, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge, adhesive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you blog

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous, Mercy! I LOVE the cowboy silhouette! And that owl is adorable!!!