Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...Quick Color/Sketch Combo Card

This was a quick card that I made just a few minutes ago using this week's Color Challenge #221 and Sketch Challenge #231 at SCS. I started with a Kiwi Kiss Cardstock base, and matted the patterned paper strips with Basic Black Cardstock. The large Whisper White Cardstock panel and strips were pierced using a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. The patterned papers were from the following packs: Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper, Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Paper, and Tangerine Tango Designer Series Paper. The sentiment and flourish were from the Cherished Memories Rub Ons Pack, and I added Black Rhinestones along with a piece of 5/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon to complete the card.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow with a sample for the Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge! Until then...

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Mercy me ;)! I love it! The rub on looks fabulous!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Mercy, LOVE the pretty panels and colors.

Hugs, Jennifer :)