Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #21 (MTSC21)

BE SURE TO CHECK THE RETIREMENT LISTS IN THE STAMPIN' UP SECTION TO THE RIGHT!!! Here are the rules:
  • Create a card/scrapbook page using the sketch above;
  • Use keyword MTSC21 when uploading to a public gallery;
  • Leave a comment at this post with a link to your creation;
  • If you are going to posting your creation to your blog please link back here to the original sketch, or include a picture of the sketch on your blog;
  • HAVE FUN !!!


It's time for yet another sketch challenge! I loved this one, because (as you all know) I love layers...the more the better! I do have an announcement though...I have decided that from now on when I post a sketch sample, I will only include a recipe for the card instead of a detailed explanation of how the card was made. That will free up some space to share some cards that were made by my guest designers. My other posts will still give you step-by-step instructions, however. Thanks for being so understanding!


Supplies
Stamps: Just Chillin' (Darcies)
Papers: Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Wintergreen DSP
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, VersaMark, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, adhesive, dimensionals, rhinestone brads, aquapainter, embossing buddy, black embossing powder, heat gun, scissors, circle punches (1", 1-1/4", 1-3/8")

Here's another sample to drool over from Pam Varnell (hop on over to her blog to get all the details about her wondermous card...Thanks, Pam!):

That's it for today! Have a fun time playing with the sketch, and let me know what you do with it...I would love to see it! Until tomorrow...

6 comments:

Savitri said...

I don't do mornings either :)
Awesome cards and sketch!!!!

Kristie W. said...

Great sketch and I LOVE that penguin!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I don't know if mine will count since I tweaked the circle into a different shape, but everything else is recogniseable.

Winter Wonderland

ps. It's the last card in the the post...

Thanks for looking!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mercy!! Fabulous sketch as always!! Starting to feel better so I was able to play here is my card: http://stampbirr.typepad.com/stamper/2008/12/taking-riding-hood-lol.html

Anonymous said...

What a great sketch and I love your Penguin card - super cute. TFS.

Ramona Michaluk said...

Love the little penguin card Mercy - he's so cute! The colours in this card are fabulous too!