Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

...And The Winner Is

Sorry I didn't get to post the winner last night when I got back home. I came in, washed my face, put my pajama's on, and fell fast asleep on the couch! LOL! Apparently, I was wiped out when we returned home, but I guess a day of running around and walking all over creation will do that to you! We ate at Joe's Crab Shack, then went to Archivers {OMG! I am in love!}, and then we finally stopped off at IKEA {WOWEE, WOW, WOW...an organizers' dream!} Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and wonderful comments. You all have truly made this blogging worth while! I hope to get to know many more of you in the days and months to come!

Now to the winning entry....and the winner is {as chosen by random.org}:

#13 Kimberly said...

I am a fellow Scrapper, Card Maker, and lover of all things Krafty!! I have been looking at different blogs for inspiration, and when I saw yours I knew I had to Subscribe and put it in my favs!! Love your work and talent and look forward to sharing with you sometime in the future! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your creative piece of your world with me!!

November 30, 2008 11:01 PM

Congratulations, Kimberly! Please email me your shipping info, and I will get your goodies to you! You will find my email address under the "Copyright Notice" portion on the right-hand side of my blog.

Thanks again for making this milestone and birthday a great one! Until later today {I hope}...



No comments: