Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

...CuttleBug'd Christmas Card

I was playing around with the Sizzix Big Shot Diecut Machine and the Script Texture Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, and I came up with this cute Christmas card. I also added some Holiday Treasures Designer Series Papers and Dazzling Diamond Glitter. Once I embossed the Riding Hood Red Cardstock circle, I traced the embossed image with my VersaMarker brush tip. I then sprinkled some Heat & Stick Powder over it, and heat set it with my Heat Gun. I immediately added the Dazzling Diamond Glitter over the H&S powder and heat set it again (this helps the glitter stay put). The other embellishments include pearls from the Pretties Kit and some 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon. The sentiment was from the set "Many Merry Messages".

That's it for today! I should be getting my new digital camera toward the end of the week, so I will be taking pictures of my cards with it as soon as possible. I am so excited! I will be in and out all week, but I will try to have something ready to automatically post every morning for you {fingers crossed}. Thanks for stopping by on this splendid Sunday afternoon, and I will see you all later with another creation. Until then...



Supplies
Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Papers: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Holiday Treasures DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: coluzzle cutting system, pretties kit, ribbon, heat & stick powder, heat gun, dazzling diamond glitter, 3/16" corner rounder (used to create scallops on white circle), glue dots, dimensionals, sizzix big shot, cuttlebug embossing folder, stamp-a-ma-jig, image sheet, versamarker

No comments: