Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

...Two In One Day

I wanted to go ahead and post this card today since I finished it before I thought I would. This is my take on a sketch challenge and a color combination challenge for this week. I would have never put these three colors (pretty in pink, chocolate chip, and old olive) together without being prompted to do so, but I think the colors play well together, don't you?
It's almost time to leave to go spend time with some of our closest friends, so I will wish you all a very "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY", and I will be on my way! See you all tomorrow...hopefully!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Natural Beauty, Canvas BG, Warmest Regards, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, VersaMark
Accessories: Chocolate ribbon, brads, dimensionals, cream embossing powder, sponge

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Mercy, I rally like how you combined these colors. You did a great job cutting the flowers out...you have great patience and a steady hand! and I especially like the paper piercing on the pink side.

Cindy H. said...

Just discovered your blog by way of Stampowl. Glad I came :) This card is so lovely! I'll be moseying around to check out the rest of your blog. TFS

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is Beautiful!

Vicki

Michelle said...

gorgeous card!

Ana said...

This is so beautiful!! I love those elegant colors. tfs

Karen said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors