Friday, July 6, 2007

...Boo-Boo Alert!

It may be a couple of days before I can post something new. I made the mistake of confusing the tip of my finger for the onion I was cutting up to saute. I was using a new chef's knife and not paying attention to what I was doing, and I accidentally cut through my fingernail on my first finger on my right hand into the bed of skin under it. I would have never guessed how much it could hurt...or how much I actually used that finger! I will post something new as soon as possible.


Sharon in NE said...

Oh Mercy, sorry to hear about your finger/onion slashing incident. See! It's DANGEROUS in the kitchen! That's why I stay out of there. Hope you heal quickly.
(:) big hug

Melie said...

AWWWW, I hope you get feeling better soon sweetie! Luv Melanie