Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

That Was Quick!


Well, here is my other card I made yesterday. LOOK- NO BUD BASICS! Aren't you proud of me? I was inspired by several cards friends of mine have done with an upcoming stamp set-Baroque Motifs (I will be getting it...no doubt!). This card, however, was a bit labor intensive. I used only two sets-Tags So Much, and Much Appreciated. I used my markers, and the centers of the large flowers are filled with Ice Stickles (that is what was missing!). If you do not know what stickles are, I suggest you go online to http://www.franticstamper.com/. Stickles is a glitter-glue product that comes in several different shades. The previously mentioned website has a large and diverse supply at a VERY REASONABLE price! They also offer hundreds of other fun bits and pieces---go have fun looking!
I am signing up to be a demonstrator in the next two weeks, so I need to know if you are interested in joining our monthly club. We will meet the first Thursday of each month at the Fort Oglethorpe United Methodist Church (across from LFO High School). It will be year-round (12 months), not 10 months. My hope is to make this a more advanced club. I will spotlight new techniques, show the versatility of the punches, etc. I also have several different projects in mind---NOT JUST CARDS! We will be making personalized lunch tins, creative Rolodexes, stamped aprons, and several other surprises! I am also going to try to have a meet-and-greet next month, but when and what time will be announced later. Please email me, or leave a message in the "comments" area of this blog to let me know if you are interested.
OMG! I just realized what time it is! I have to go to bed! GOOD NIGHT-See ya tomorrow (or later today!)

No comments: