Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This One's For You, Martha Lynn!



One of my close friends was browsing through the retirement list to make out her order when she spotted Petal Prints. I assured her that if she bought the set she would love it and use it frequently. I also let her know that the set is very versatile-cute and whimsical, but also classy and elegant. I wanted to give her an example of a card kind of in-between. I used Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, and Very Vanilla paper. The inks are the same excluding vanilla. The stamp sets used are as follows: Petal Prints, Canvas BG (on the turquoise), and Small Script.


So Martha Lynn, what do you think? Was it a wise choice? Check back in tomorrow, and I will make another card with Petal Prints...only this one will be a take off of a card that we did in club this month. I hope you don't regret buying this set---what am I saying? I KNOW you won't regret it!


Well it's almost church time again. Isn't it funny how time flies when you're doing something fun like stamping, but then it crawls when you're doing something else...like the laundry?! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and I will be back here tomorrow. See you

No comments: