Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #81 (MTSC81)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's the first challenge of the month, so that means we have a new guest designer!  I was so thrilled when this stamper (and avid MTSC participant) agreed to grace us with her weekly creations throughout the month of July.  I'm so happy to introduce you to my sweet friend....Peggy McCurry, of Artfull Journey!

Let's get to know a little but about Peggy in her own words:

Hi!
I am a full time, work outside the home, professional during the day, and a crafter by night. I have been stamping for about seven years now and am still "defining my style". I love Copics and Ribbon! I share my life with my beautiful daughter, my sweetheart professional bowler, a mini poodle and a cat. When I am not stamping, you will find me bowling, reading or being a beach bum. I am so excited to be a Guest Muse for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenges!

MTSC81

My Sample (using “A Drink A Day” from There She Goes):

card_1396

Peggy McCurry’s Sample:

Now let’s see what the Muses have in store for us today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC81 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Congrats to Peggy! Both of these cards are AWESOME!!

Julie said...

Love the sketch this week, Mercy!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! Love it!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards ladies!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Love both of these cards!

Pam Speidel said...

Another SUPER sketch Mercy! Your card made me SMILE! ;)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards and great sketch!

Vicki Burdick said...

You keep pumping them out Mercy, another fantastic sketch and wonder samples from you and the rest of your DT!! Thank you!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wonderful samples from BOTH the Muses=so glad to have Peggy joining us! I adored this sketch this week, too!

Julia Aston said...

Whoo Hoo! welcome Peggy! I love your sketch card with that sweet image and pretty DP!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great sketch, wonderful DT samples!

Elena said...

Beautiful sketch, Mercy! Thank you so much for inspiring us!