Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

…Mercy’s Magnificent Musings (Fave Five)

Magnificent_Musings_Badge

Happy July 4th, everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying a leisurely weekend with family, friends, and fireworks!  I have spent the last two days with my sweet gal pal, Pam, stamping and cracking up over silly things we’ve said and/or done…it sure is a good thing that we brought our bladder panties!  LOL!  I even got Pam to cackle like a chicken a few times!  Smile, Pam!  :)

While I was over at her house, I decided that I wanted to create a badge for everyone that gets chosen as one of my favorites for the week.  So take a second and look at my right side bar underneath the list of my Muses…you will see the new badge there.  You will also notice that the name has been changed from “Fave Five” to “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings”…catchy, huh?!?  If you are a featured favorite, simply right click and copy the badge to add to your side bar over at your blog…please be sure to link your badge back to my blog, or to the post where you were announced as a favorite.  Any questions?

Now for this week’s Fave Five “Magnificent Musings”…in no certain order:

~ Thanh Vo ~

mtsc80_thanh_vo

~ Anita Marie ~

 SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

~ Debbie Gaydos ~

 mtsc80_debbie_gaydos

~ Sarah T ~

 mtsc80_sarah_t

~ Stacey Schafer ~

 mtsc80_stacey_schafer

Didn’t these ladies do an outstanding job this week?  Be sure to leave them some love both here and at their respective blogs.  That’s it for today!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s challenge.  Keep ‘em coming, because YOU could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another There She Goes’ Monday Challenge.  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow ladies! Fabulous cards! Congrats!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh wow, thanks Mercy! I'm honored to be part of the fave five, all the cards are so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Marisa said...

Love the name change and the badge :D Great selections for this week. Sooo hope to be able to play this week as I'm missing your sketches! May just have to rent a video for the kids so I can get some "mommy" time and play along :D

Anita Bownds said...

wow mercy thanks for letting me be one of your fab five....hugs anita

Stacey Schafer said...

magnificently thrilled is what I am! thanks, Mercy, for picking my card as one of your faves:)