Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

…Stitched In Love

LOOK OUT…I’m posting cards three days in a row!!!  LOL!  I’m just stopping by for a few to show you some of my favorite new stamps from Whimsie Doodles called “Stitch‘ems”…they are absolutely ADORABLE!  (They are on sale now, but are currently out of stock.  I’m not sure if Melyssa is going to restock them or not, so you’ll need to check in with her or the Whimsie Doodles’ store to find out.)

“Shell We Chat?” Card:

card_1561

“Something To Roar About” Card:

card_1560

I told you these images were stinkin’ cute!  I stamped them both in Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  I decided to pair up the finished images from patterned papers from the Ooh La La For Her (card #1) and Pretty Please (card #2) paper packs from My Mind’s Eye.  The solid cardstock on the first card include Riding Hood and White; and the second one uses Hawaiian Shores, White, and Summer Sunrise.  I added some Crystal Stickles to the heart accents on each image along with some Saddle-Stitched Ribbon.  There is some Stitching on the first one, but Faux Stitching on the second.  Then I added a simple Button/Thread embellishment on the first one, but used three Aqua Pearls on the second.  I also added some Paper Piercing to both, and used Circle Punches on each.  So…what do you think? 

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by to see me…I can’t tell you how much fun I’ve had playing the last few days without the stress of schedules and deadlines!  I feel like a new woman!  :)  Wanna see more of these little sweethearts???  Then you’ll definitely want to stop back by tomorrow!  Until then…

blog_signature_winter_2_no swirls copy

6 comments:

Sientje said...

What a great idea the way you used the cirkle punch. It's inspires me for making a card with my new Forever Friends Stampset.

Thanks for sharing this great cards with us.

Sientje

Sankari W. said...

Get out with the cuteness!!! Love the colors on the first card (love that shall we chat sentiment!) and the sweet little lion on the second is tooo cute - you rock with the way you did the circle around him and those colors are gorgeous Mercy!! holy moly!
beautiful cards lovely lady!
big hugs,
Sankari :)

Julie said...

SO cute, Mercy! Those images look adorable and you colored them perfectly! :) Miss you...

Messy said...

Love those stamps! The turtle is adorable! :)

Thanh Vo said...

One of the cutest sets from Whimsie Doodles!! Love the colour combos you've chosen Mercy.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute are these??!!