Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #105 (MTSC105)

CHECK OUT MY STAMP SALE HERE…PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED!!!

Happy Tuesday!  It’s sketch challenge time, so let’s get to it!  Here’s the sketch for you to play along with:

MTSC105

My Sample (using “Lollipop-Christmas Bundle”, “Lollipop-Christmas Tree”, “Lollipop-Cat” from By LORi Designs.  The sentiment is from the “Snowy Days” set from There She Goes):

card_1547_closeup

card_1547

Stephanie Kraft’s Sample:

mtsc105_stephanie_kraft

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC105 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin both samples Mercy!!

Marisa said...

That cat image in the picture is too cute LOL! Fabulous sketch as always. Once your creative joy has returned next year, can you throw us a sketch now and then....I'm going into severe withdrawals just thinking about not seeing them and using them as I am so sketch challenged it isn't funny. Yup, you are one of my addictions even though I haven't had a chance to play along regularly for a while.

Karen Motz said...

Fabulous samples!!! I LOVE all the polka dots on your card!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh goodness I love this sketch! I can't wait to give it a go! GORGEOUS SAMPLES girls!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Mercy! LOVE the addition of the purple.. such a fun color combination!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Great card, great coloring, and great sketch Mercy by you and the Muses. I will miss all of you. I wish you all a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Danni said...

Love your card!! So fun and cute!

WickedPixie said...

Ok, you are making me fall in love with these stamps! I want everything on this card! :-)Traci

Jess Willison said...

OMG! Your card is GORGEOUS! Lucky for me, I just got all those stamps from Lori!!

Whimsey said...

Another great sketch; thanks for the inspiration!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally ADORABLE!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Merry christmas Mercy, and thank you so much for the fun ride, that a year with your sketches has been! They will be missed by MANY! xxx

Maryann said...

Thanks for the inspriation, even though I got carried away and did tweek it a bit.