Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

…MTSC99 Meets SCRSC18

Happy Sketch Day!  I had such a fabulous weekend with my two favorite buddies in the world, and we got A LOT of stamping done!  I also enjoyed the extra hour of sleep that I got due to the time change…gotta LOVE falling back in the fall!  LOL!  That’s about it for the chit-chat…feel like tackling a sketch challenge?

Then take a gander at Tuesday’s Sketch Challenge #99:

MTSC99

My Sample (using “Elf Oliver” from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  I used the Photo Corner Punch to create two brackets on the inside of the card in order to stick a gift card on the inside.):

card_1512_mtsc99_scrsc18

card_1512_mtsc99_scrsc18_side scrsc18

Jodi Collins’ Sample:

mtsc99_jodi

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now for the SCRS design team:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC99 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! And I love the traditional red and green with this!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sounds like you gals had a blast Mercy!! Love your card, FABULOUS!!

Marisa said...

Great sketch, Mercy! Love your card - the stitching is darling.

Lelia Pierce said...

OK, chicky...I am loving the photo corners for the gift card! Great idea! Your stitching is great! I tried to do that messy stitching once...it looked, well, MESSY! Gorgeous card and sketch!

XXX

Unknown said...

Love this sketch and your card is just adorable! Love the use of photo corners to hold your gift card!

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS, gorgeous sample my friend! I know how hard you worked on that coloring and every OUNCE of that shows through-this is absolutely stunning!

Shannan Teubner said...

Such a cute card, Mercy! Love it!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous samples! How exciting it is to see the number 99 for the challenge - I casn't wait to see what you cooked up for us next week - a little celebration perhaps?? :)

Elena said...

What a fun sketch!!! Love your adorable card, Mercy! Whimsycal sticthing, silver pearls, pleated ribbon - everything speaks beautiful to me!

Angela said...

Great sketch; thanks for the fun!

Jodi Collins said...

This ROCKS Mercy! LOVE this elf and your coloring and the papers are perfect! I am having SUCH a blast being your Guest Muse!!

Jessica G. said...

This sketch was so much fun I made two cards inspired by it!

Love the elf and teapot cards -- awesome cards, Ladies!!

Unknown said...

Fun sketch, Mercy!! Thanks so much - I was so happy to get a chance to play along this week! I'm hoping to make it more often! {hugs!}