Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

…MTSC102 Meets SCRSC21

Phew…thank heavens the Thanksgiving holiday is over and the boys are back in school.  Can you tell that I love being on a regular schedule?  LOL!  I’ve got alot of work to do in order to get ahead with my December DT requirements, but I have a sketch to share with you before I go any further.  Hope you like it!

This week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #102:

MTSC102

My Sample (using “Café Lucy” from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps for the SCRSC21 Central Perk Challenge):

card_1531

scrsc21

Jodi Collins’ Sample:

mtsc102_jodi_collins

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

And the SCRS design team:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC102 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great use of Cafe Lucy!

Cindy Haffner said...

DARLING sample and sketch Mercy. I love square sketches!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! Love your sketch and your sample, can't wait to play!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for being such a fabulous GD this month!

SemSee said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love that sentiment - how perfect!! Gorgeous colouring as usual!! Hugs, Sem x

Anonymous said...

how cute! i WISH I was that cute in the morning drinking my coffee- my image would be for halloween LOL!! Adorable cards!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Mercy! You've been a fabulous guest designer this month.. thanks SO much!!

Virgo5 said...

I couldn't stand letting another of your fabulous sketches go by without playing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen Giron said...

Loved the sketch this week! It was SO helpful for my lack of mojo-ness since taking a little vacation :) Beautiful samples too!!

Anonymous said...

Love your choices of colors ! Love your sample card. I too am inspired to join the card challenge. Please visit my blog at doodlebuddies.wordpress.com
For whatever reason, The thumbpic on the challenges sample shows my avatar and not my card pic .. what have I done wrong ??
Thank you for letting me join your challenge, mercy :)

Lynn Put said...

Such sweet card samples using this great sketch! Thanks

Mary Marsh said...

a great sketch mercy-loved working wit hit and all the dt samples were fab

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very cool sketch, Mercy, and I LOVE your card. The colors sing to me!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch and samples!! LOVE!!

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration:)

Jessica G. said...

Cafe Lucy is my kind of gal and that bear with his snowball is just too cute! Awesome sketch and card inspiration, Ladies!!