Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #97 (MTSC97)

Hello there, sketch fans!  Another Tuesday brings another chance to play along with one of my sketches…and today is no different.  Before I give you a peek at it I have to make a wonderful announcement!  It is my privilege to welcome SHANNAN TEUBNER back to the line-up of Mercy’s Muses!  We are so excited and thrilled that she is back with us…please make her welcome!

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #97:

MTSC97

My Sample (using “Honey Bee” from My Favorite Things):

card_1490

Heather Pulvirenti’s Sample:

102610

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC97 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

18 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

I love your coloring of the Honey Bee image and another wonderful sketch. Thanks!

Christina Fischer said...

Great sketch, Mercy -- and your card is totally adorable! :)

Mary Marsh said...

such a sweet card-love the cute little honey bee-another great sketch

Marisa said...

Love the sketch, Mercy, and hope to play along this week. Is it just me or is there no InLinkz?

Sharon said...

I'm so excited about this sketch. I definitely want to play along!

Anonymous said...

Marissa, it's not just you - I don't see it either! I have a card to post, so I'm going to try something. If I've done it wrong, Mercy, I apologize!

Donna

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great sketch, and awesome samples, as usual! Looks like Inlinkz isn't working because I can't get the widget up for the Color Throwdown, either. For now, here's my card... http://stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2010/10/color-throwdown-116.html

happyglitzygirl said...

Loved this sketch and was fun to do, great cards from the DT's. Artists, Blessings Hilde

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch, and your sample is ADORABLE!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awwww! I adore Bumble-ys SO much! Sweet card!
Thanks for another wonderful sketch to play with :)
hugs, margie

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm LOVIN' your sketch, and the samples are superb!!

LORi said...

Lots of AWESOMENESS I see!! thanks for the fab sketch Mercy!!!

Faye said...

What gorgoeus and inspirational DT cards. Awesome sketch too, I love it. xx

Karen Giron said...

Awesome sketch and cards from the DT! Loved this one and I'm so excited I got to play along again this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristie W. said...

Great samples and fun sketch!! I enjoyed playing along this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fun sketch and great inspiration from the DT! Thanks! :)

FibreJunky said...

Love this sketch....and totally forgot to link my card! Sometimes I'm such a ditz...