Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #94 (MTSC94)

Hello, everyone!  This is the beginning of a new month, and it is time to welcome a new Guest Muse.  But before we get to that, I wanted to thank Lori Tecler for being such a wonderful addition to the Muses last month.  Week after week she produced gorgeous and inspiring creations.  Thanks for all of your hard work and your friendship, Lori…we’ll miss you!

We are also saying goodbye to a couple of our precious Muses, Pam Speidel and Crystal Birr.  They have been with us forever and we are so sad to see them go…but we also understand that there are more important things that take precedence sometimes.  We love you both, and we wish you nothing but good luck in all of your future endeavors!

And without further adieu, I would like to introduce you to our Guest Muse for October 2010…HEATHER PULVIRENTI of Witty Title Here!

pic_heather_pulvirenti Let's get to know a little bit about Heather in her own words:

“My name is Heather Pulvirenti, though most people know me in the blogosphere as Heather P. I was born in England, and have spent most of my life in the US (in Maryland and Virginia), except for the four years we lived in Canberra, Australia (my mom was career Air Force). I would love to go back and visit Australia again one day, I just need to figure out how to convince my hubby to withstand the 14+ hour plane ride. *smiles* I currently live in Columbia, MD with my husband Jason, and our 5 1/2 year old daughter Lindsay.”

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #94:

MTSC94

My Sample (using “C.C. Designs Sweet November Baby Trick Or Treat Witch” from All That Scraps…sorry for the blurry picture!  My camera went crazy, so I had to take it with my phone):

card_1476

Heather Pulvirenti’s Sample:

mtsc94_heather_pulvirenti

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC94 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Fabulous Samples Mercy, I {adore} this sketch.

Jackie Pedro said...

LOve your darling card, Mercy!! I had a hard time with this sketch, but ended up loving it!!

Pam Varnell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your freakin card girlfriend. You colored that image beautifully and I love those colors. Beautiful.

Heather's card is drop dead gorgeous too. So glad she is joining us this month.

Julie said...

Love your card and sketch this week! I'm so thankful for another awesome sketch!

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute! I love both cards!

Laura Evangeline said...

I love it all!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh I LOVE Heather's work!! Great choice, Mercy :D Both cards are fantastic, and so is the sketch - thank you! xxx

Jana Weaver said...

Fabulous sketch and beautiful samples!! Thanks!!

Gisèle said...

This was a great sketch that I just couldn't wait to try. All the cards are really beautiful and vey inspiring. Thanks!

Vicki Burdick said...

Great sketch Mercy, as always!!! Love your card!!!

Jenny said...

Just realized that I used the EXACT same stamp as Mercy!!! Oh my, I feel a little embarrassed now!!!! lol

Elena said...

What a cute Halloween card! Really love the colors of it, Mercy!
Love Heather's card too! Beatiful!!!
Thank you so much for the inspiration!