Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

…Verve Day Birthday

card_1428

Happy Thursday, Verve fans!  Who couldn’t use a stash of birthday cards to use during the year?  I know I can use all of them I can get my little hands on!  I decided to make a handful using this certain design that features one of the sentiments from the “Birthday Bash” set.  I used some patterned paper from SU’s retired Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper pack along with some Kraft, Melon, and Ruby Cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in Black Ink, then added some Rhinestones below it.  I stitched some Melon Saddle-Stitched Ribbon onto the designer paper panel, then added a bow in some Ruby Grosgrain Ribbon.  I dry embossed the large Kraft background panel with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, then paper pierced the edges of all four sides.  I used the Bracket Edger Punch to add a flourish border to the top and bottom of the same panel.  After adding tons of Dimensionals the card was complete.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here again tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

1 comment:

Crafty Jenn said...

How can there be no comments on this yet?! This is so pretty! Love the color combo and the stitched ribbon. The red bow oh the top helps bring it all together. So great Mercy!

<3 Jenn