Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #92 (MTSC92)

I can’t believe that it’s already Tuesday again…where did the week go???  I’m finally on the mend and feeling much better than I was this time last week.  My energy levels are slowly returning, but at least I’m not sleeping all day long!  LOL!  Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes over this last month…you all are the best followers a girl could ask for!  Are you all ready for another sketch?

If so, try this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #92:

MTSC92

My Sample (using “Birdies Friend Snowlady” and “Holiday All Year” from High Hopes Rubber Stamps):

card_1462

Lori Tecler’s Sample:

mtsc92_lori_tecler

Now let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC92 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Samples Mercy, thanks again for a FANTASTIC Sketch.

Pam Varnell said...

Love your card Mercy. That image is just stinkin cute. Loving all the pink you added. Adorable.

Lisa H. said...

just darling, Mercy and Lori. love the layout!

Holly aka Toy said...

Wonderful sketch, Mercy. I hope it's ok that I flipped it around. It didn't make sense for my squirrel to be facing off the card :). Hugs!

Karen Motz said...

Finally I'm playing along with the current sketch in the current week! I'm usually a couple of weeks behind! LOL!! This was a fabulous sketch and the samples are delightful. So glad you're starting to feel better, although I just can't picture you without energy! Pardon? ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Duuuude it's a Christmas card, LOL! OMGOSH and a SUPER cute one at that! I really need to get started w/ holiday stuff, actually-how cute is this snowman??

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for the great challenge this week, Mercy....your sample cards are sooo gorgeous!!!!

Lynn Put said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better!
Cute card samples for the sketch!
I enjoyed playing along!

Elena said...

Very beautiful sketch! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
Love your card, Mercy! This snowman is so cute!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous sketch and amazing samples!

Jessica G. said...

Another inspiring sketch, Mercy, and great DT cards to go with it!

Anonymous said...

Loved the sketch this week and all the amazing DT cards!

Thanh Vo said...

Wow!!! What a fantastic sketch and such great samples to go along with them as well!

Youre going to have a hard time this week picking out your favs :P

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Loves me some HH stamps!LOL!! this is so stinkin cute Mercy!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Mercy, you always inspire me and have such wonderful cards. Keep it up girl and thanks.