Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #91 (MTSC91)

It’s Tuesday, and day 20 of being sick!  Seriously….20 days…20!  I have never been so sick and tired of being sick and tired in my life!  LOL!  I’ve been coughing, sneezing, fighting fevers, and battling congestion for three weeks…but there’s light at the end of the tunnel!  It seems as though the latest Z-Pac is doing what it’s supposed to, so I’m feeling a bit better.  Hopefully by Wednesday (after I finish the meds) I will be feeling like a new person {fingers crossed}.  A special thanks to those of you who have been sending well wishes to me via my Facebook page…you guys are the best! :)

Even though I’m not feeling well and I’m worn out beyond belief, I wanted to bring you all a fun and funky sketch for this week…I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #91:

MTSC91

My Sample (using the new “Witch” digi stamp being released by The Greeting Farm on Wednesday!):

card_1456 Lori Tecler’s Sample:

mtsc91_lori_tecler

Now let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC91 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET Samples Mercy, thanks for another Wicked Sketch.

Kathy Jones said...

Loved, loved, loved this sketch Mercy!!!!! So sorry you are still sick - I really hope you get better soon!! :(

This N That said...

I can't believe you have been so sick for so long. =0( Sending you get well vibes!

Kim said...

Oh you poor thing, being sick sucks, hope your feeling better soon. I am so impressed with your card, considering how your feeling, awesome!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gosh I hope you feel better soon sweetie! Adorable card! LOVE the krafty background!

Julie said...

Your card is totally A-DORABLE, Mercy! Love how you colored your image!! Fantastic sketch this week!

Lisa H. said...

loooove it! such a fun sketch and your creation is wonderful, so is Lori's!

Elena said...

So sorry to hear that it takes so long; being sick isn't so much fun... I will keep my fingers crossed and hopefully the medicine will help you! Sending you my hugs, Mercy!
Thank you for bringing amazing sketch to us!

Caroline said...

Thanks for the Sketch. So sorry to read you have been so sick, I do hope you feel mich better soon!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Great sketch! I had a ton of fun playing with this! Thanks for the great samples too!!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

I hope you feel better soon Mercy! Love the sketch and the gorgeous samples!

Risa said...

Hello Mercy,
What a super cute card! I love your layout and your image is beyond cute!
I sure hope that you feel better soon! Take care and hang in there!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Thanks for the sketch, they are very inspiring!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Mercy, I hope you'll feeling better already! Thank you for this beautifuyl sketch, I really loved this one! I appreciate that you made an effort to put this post together, despite your sickness... you're da' best! xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and I love your sketch! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Christy said...

I've tried this sketch three times today and kept striking out on ideas. Finally I flipped the sketch and voila...loved what I came up with. Hope that's okie dokie. THis was such a great sketch!!

Angela said...

This was a super sketch...I'll be using it again for sure! Beautiful samples, too! Thanks for the fun!

Karen Giron said...

LOVED this sketch Mercy! I'm so late getting the challenge posted, but you know... Off to see the new sketch! haha! Hugs!