Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #78 (MTSC78)

Hello, sketch fans!  It’s time for another installment of the Tuesday Sketch Challenge, and you all have been ROCKIN’ THEM OUT week after week! 

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #78:MTSC78 My Sample (using “Up, Up, & Away” and “Seeing Stars” By Verve):

card_1370

Jessica Knutsen’s Sample:

MTS78  Now let's see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC78 when uploading to a public gallery.  Don’t forget that the challenges will close each week at MIDNIGHT on Saturday, then I will be posting my "FAVE FIVE" on Sunday.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post.

Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Maureen said...

another fabulous sketch, Mercy...I'm all over it this week ;)

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Your card is gorgeous Mercy, I love those fun colors!

♥Rach♥ said...

So beautiful! Love those fancy ballons and the pop up clouds are so pretty :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Mercy!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOH! FAB sketch and I ADORE both of these cards!! Can't wait to play!

Anonymous said...

Yowzers lady!! I love the hot air balloons- makes you feel like you are sky high lol. Love both cards!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! WOW those balloons are amazing! Jess's sample is so pretty, too! Loved this week's sketch!

Krista said...

I love this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.

Marisa said...

Yeah!!!! I finally got to play again! Great sketch :D

Kay D said...

I love your card, Mercy- those stamps are great! I hope to get something together for the challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch, and I love the samples!! I can't wait to play!!

Andrea M said...

Mercy - this is an awesome sketch!!! So glad I got to play along - albeit a bit late :) Wonderful job!