Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #77 (MTSC77)

I don’t know about you, but I am enjoying summer break already!  I love staying up late stamping…and sleeping in if I feel like it! :)  I’ve been spending alot of time getting ahead as far as my stamping schedule is concerned, so I actually made my sample for this week last Thursday while I was hanging out and stamping with my friend, Pam.  The more I look at it the more I love it…and I will definitely be using this sketch again!

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch #77:

MTSC77

My Sample (using “Dance” and “Dadisms” from There She Goes):

card_1363

Jessica Knutsen’s Sample:

MTSC77-Jessica

You probably noticed last week that Crystal Birr was not listed along with other Muse links, but she is in the process of moving and needs a few weeks off to get settled in.  We will miss her while she is gone, but rest assured that she will be back as soon as she can! 

Now let's see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC77 when uploading to a public gallery.  Don’t forget that the challenges will close each week at MIDNIGHT on Saturday, then I will be posting my "FAVE FIVE" on Sunday.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post.

Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL samples Mercy thanks for another FABULOUS sketch.

Jackie Pedro said...

Mercy, you're card is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colors.

Jessica's sample is FABULOUS!

Another great sketch, boss lady!! LOL~

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card and sketch Mercy!!! Love your color combo!!!

Hopefully I have a chance to play this week too!!! Stay cool!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

GORGEOUS samples!! Thanks for another great sketch!

Karen Motz said...

What a FUN sketch!!! I definitely need to make time to play this week. LOVE the samples...they're so different and both absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a great sketch...I REALLY hope I get time to play this week!!!!

Amy said...

What a cool looking sketch and your card is absolutely beautiful Mercy... love it! :)

Gisèle said...

What a great sketch! Everyon's cards are so beautiful. Thanks Mercy!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch, and great samples!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Loved this sketch Mercy!! Your sample is rockin', love your ribbon treatment! Jessica's sample is gorgeous!!!

Julie said...

This has to be one of my favourite sketches,thankyou.x

Unknown said...

LOVE both cards, Mercy & Jessica!
I'm glad I had a time to play this week :)

jovialjudi said...

Very enjoyable sketch! Gorgeous cards Mercy and Jessica! Thanks for allowing me to join in! Hugs, Judi

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous samples, ladies!

June Switzer said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch. I love playing along with the sketches. Each one stretchs my imagination. Beautiful samples.

Barbara said...

I love this sketch, Mercy!! And your samples are awesome, ladies!