Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #76 (MTSC76)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's the first challenge of the month, so that means we have a new guest designer!  I was so thrilled when this stamper (and stamp designer) agreed to grace us with her weekly creations throughout the month of June.  I'm so happy to introduce you to my sweet friend and "boss lady"....Jessica Knutsen, of There She Goes!
Let's get to know a little but about Jessica in her own words:
"I am the owner and designer for There She Goes Clear Stamps.  I am also a wife, stay-at-home mom of three girls, friend, business owner, graphic designer, facilitator, manager, banker, accountant, computer coding novice, shipping consultant, secretary, nurse, organizer, domestic goddess, chef, maid, crafter, customer service  representative, published artist, photographer, and many other things that I manage to fit into a 24-hour day! :)  I am so happy to be joining Mercy and her talented Muses for the month of June! Mercy is great at designing new and fun sketches that keep the creativity flowing."

Now for this week's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #76:
My Sample (using "Roll Call" from The Greeting Farm):
Jessica Knutsen's Sample:
Now let's see what the Muses have in store for you today:
Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC76 when uploading to a public gallery.  ***I will be closing out the challenges at MIDNIGHT each Saturday, then will be posting my "FAVE FIVE" on Sunday from here on out....so be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post.

On top of the wonderful happenings going on around here, my sketch is being featured today on the  ColourQ blog along with their regular weekly color challenge if you'd like to play along!  Here is the color combo for this week:
Happy Stamping...and Good Luck!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Two great samples again, thanks for a FAB sketch Mercy, love the new look.

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS, girl! LOVE how you used Edward for this sketch! This was a GREAT ONE! had lots of fun w/ it and LOVE your coloring!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies! Great sketch yet again this week, Mercy! :)

Amy said...

Fab card and sketch Mercy! Your coloring of Edward is hot, hot, hot! LOL :)

Pam Varnell said...

Your card is gorgeous my friend. Edward is so hot!!! Love the colors you paired him with.

So glad Jessica could join us this month. Her card is adorable.

Lisa H. said...

woohooo! congrats for Jessica! can't wait to see what she does all month long. LOVE your card, too, Mercy!

Pam Speidel said...

Your card is HOT STUFF Mercy! Those GF images are just too cute...especially the way you color them! Just noticed that you've teamed up with Arielle's ColourQ Challenge this week so I created a 2nd card using those happy colors! :) Smiles, Pam :)

Rachel said...

It's my first sketch challenge! I had a lot of fun with it! :) I really like the color challenges but it was so cool to work with a layout too! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hello, hello!! This is my first time playing over here - thank you for teaming up with the ColourQ Girls!

Soooo many gorgeous cards; I don't envy the judges, lol! Good luck everyone!!!

Mary Marsh said...

thanks for another great sketch mercy-love the dt samples as well

Teresa Kline said...

here is my card, it seems like the link is closed but it is not midnight yet...:(
You can see mine here
http://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-saturday.html

enjoy *~*