Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #68 (MTSC68)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's the first challenge of the month, so that means we also have a new guest designer!  I am so honored that April's Guest Muse has taken time out of her extremely busy schedule to grace us with her creations.  So without further ado...I am so happy to introduce my sweet friend and stamping mentor......DEBBIE OLSON!

Let's get to know a little about Debbie in her own words:

"I live in the pristine Upper Peninsula of Michigan with my husband (who is incredibly tolerant of my many creative pursuits) and my fabulous ten-year-old son. My paper and ink obsession blossomed when I began my paper crafting blog Thinking Inking in September 2006.  I have been blessed since then to work for several paper crafting companies, and never lacked in an abundance of raw materials for creativity. I enjoy card making primarily, but also have fun with mini albums and altered art on occasion as well. When I'm not creating, blogging, or working on publication assignments, I'm home schooling; it makes for a full and interesting life!"

Now for this week's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #68:

My Sample (Lulu Doll -free digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps):







Debbie Olson's Sample:

Let's see what the other Muses have for us to drool over today:
Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC68 when uploading to a public gallery!

Happy Stamping!


13 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Love your DARLING card, Mercy!! Debbie's is stunning!!

MicheyMoo said...

What gorgeous cards you and Debbie have created Mercy!! I'm excited to have a go at this one. Off to peak at the DT now. xx

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats Debbie! I am a long admirer of yours!
Love your cute adorable card, Mercy! Sweet image!
Debbie, your card is gorgeous!!
So glad I could play along again!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both cards are STUNNING!!

Pam Speidel said...

This was another fabulous sketch Mercy! Really enjoyed working with it and will use again! Love your adorable image and you've colored it perfectly to coordinate with that pretty red dp! Debbie is getting started in a BIG WAY with her BEAUTY! It is GORGEOUS!!
Sometimes life gets busy and I don't get a chance to comment on all the posts...I'm going to try to do better on that this week! Love this challenge of yours and want to see it continue! Hugs & Smiles, Pam :)

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Great sketch Mercy and congrats to your guest Muse this month! My card won't be showing up on my blog until Thursday morning at 6 a.m. as I combined challenges using your sketch. God bless you!

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! Great sketch! I just love popping in to see whats new on your blog:)

Julie said...

What a great sketch to follow,definately one of my favourites. Julie x

Tangii Crain said...

Great sketch Mercy, as always! I LOVE Debbie's work... what an awesome choice! Thanks for keeping us inspired... have a great week :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Howdy Mercy!!! I'm lovin' the sketch!!! WAHOOOO Debbie is a fab choice...love her creations!!!

Both of your samples are super cute and beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

Susan said...

I am a newb, how long do i have to post? Is this a weekly challenge? I am liking what I am seeing :) now a follower.
Susan

Danni said...

What a fab sketch!! I had so much fun using it! Great samples too!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hi Mercy! It was my first time to play your sketch challenge! I don't know why I didn't try until now, lol. Thank you for the wonderful sketch and inspiration, girlfriend!