Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #65 (MTSC65)

It's Tuesday, and time for another sketch challenge! I'm always shocked and ecstatic when I see the turnout for my sketches each week, and can't believe that you all have enjoyed them so much! But since you do....let's get started on another one! :)

Here is this week's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #65:

My Sample ("Baby Bunny" Digital Stamp by C.C. Designs...designed by Amy Young):
Dawn Easton's Sample:
Let's see what the other Muses have for us to drool over today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC65 when uploading to a public gallery!

Happy Stamping!

15 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Oh my, how totally cute is that little tyke? Awwwww! Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh your card is adorable! Love how you've coloured it!

Anonymous said...

I love this little boy- so sweet!!

Julie said...

Great sketch! Love both samples this week, Mercy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin both cards Mercy, thanks for another TREMENDOUS sketch.

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH I LOVE this! The darker colored stitching is really striking against the pretty spring colors and that bunny's too cute!

Danni said...

Love the sketch and love the samples!! Awesome!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for such a great sketch! You have a wonderful blog....I hope to play more often!! God Bless!!!

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card Mercy, i love the colours and the fabulously cute image
love tasha xx

marilynprestonn said...

Always love your sketches Mercy. Fun card too. What a cutie little rabbit that one is!

Thanks for the challenge. Peggy

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I really liked this sketch...very, very fun! thank you :)
I love the DT cards too..great job
Mandy

Pam Speidel said...

This is precious Mercy! Love that sweet image with this layout! Have I told you lately how much I enjoy and appreciate being on your team??! What a blessing it is! Hugs & Smiles, Pam :)

Kristine said...

Cute, Cute sketch Mercy!! :) Thank you for your inspiration--sketches always give me that starting point! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jessica G. said...

Another great sketch, Mercy, perfect for going elegant OR cutesy!

Edith said...

Wonderful samples. I love the sketch. Thanks, Mercy!