Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #63 (MTSC63)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's the first challenge of the month, so that means we also have a new guest designer! But before I announce the lucky lady, I need to answer a question about my sample for last week. I have been asked by several people about the image that I used on last week's sample. I used the digital image from All That Scraps called "Baby Bunny Chick" designed by Amy Young for her Sweet November stamp line as part of C.C. Designs. It is also available in rubber. Go check them out...there are several to choose from.

On to our special guest! Hold on to your hats, because this guest is going to take you for a ride with her breezy and cheerful designs! I am so happy to introduce my friend and March's Guest Muse (and one of my favorite Canadians! LOL!)......DAWN EASTON!
Let's get to know a little about Dawn in her own words:

"Hello! I was so excited when Mercy asked me to be a guest Muse for the month of March! I remember when she asked me sometime ago and it seemed like forever away and then last week I realized, yikes it's almost March! LOL! I'm a 38 year wife and mother who recently just went back to work full time after a 10 year absence. It's been a little bit of an adjustment but I think I've finally found a balance between everything. Stamping is something I enjoy doing daily, if time allows. Thanks for inviting me, Mercy!"

Now for this week's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #63:
My Sample (and pic of Copics used):
Dawn Easton's Sample:
Let's see what the other Muses have for us to drool over today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC63 when uploading to a public gallery!

Happy Stamping!

32 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Love your card, mercy! So adorable! Dawn is awesome! Love her card, too!

MicheyMoo said...

Gorgeous card, of course, Mercy!! I just love, love, love Amy's images and you've done another brill job here. Dawn's "springy" tree is darling too!! xxx

Wanda Cullen said...

Welcome to Dawn...I'm already a fan of hers on SCS, so look forward to her guest muse creations! Loved this sketch...couldn't wait until morning, so now it's past my bedtime. :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome Dawn, love both your cards girls, such talent!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh your image is so sweet! It's amazing how many copics one can use for one image, eh? Love that you share your colours!!

Thanks again for the invite! I'm sooooooooo going to enjoy this month now!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome Sketch Mercy!!! Congrats to Dawn for being your new muse...she rocks!!! Love both of your sample cards too!!!

Hey and a huge CONGRATS on being a new TSG Trendsetter...have fun!!! Hugs ~S~

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this sketch Mercy!!! So happy to see Dawn as your guest muse this month, I absolutely adore her!

Both cards are adorable, your coloring is fantastic and Dawn's card is perfect!

Kelly Booth said...

Love Both cards Mercy....I Love your sketches and finally got some time to PLAY today!!!
Hugs.....

jovialjudi said...

Congrats Dawn! Big fan of hers too! Great sketch and beautiful cards!! This is my first time joining in the fun here. Thanks!!'
Hugs, Judi :-)

jovialjudi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anya said...

What fabulous cards, Mercy and Dawn! The colors are so happy and springy! Another great sketch, too!

Alex said...

Your card is gorgeous Mercy, love the colors!! WHOOOHOOO Dawn, saw yours this morning girlie, I am so happy for you!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pam Varnell said...

Love your card Mercy. Your coloring is amazing and that wide blue ribbon adds the perfect touch. Gorgeous!!

Pam Varnell said...

And I love Dawn's card too. She is an awesome addition to the team.

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh, YAY!!! I ♥ Dawn and her work :] GREAT choice in a guest muse. Both of your cards are beautiful!!! Love the clean designs and fresh colors...so cheery.

Pam Speidel said...

Another FABULOUS sketch Mercy and your card ROCKS! Love the colors and that darling little pixie image! I can see you're really putting those new copics to good use. I'll visit Dawn's blog and give her some love too. Smiles, Pam :)

Gisèle said...

Yet another awesome sketch and the Muses cards were so inspiring. Thanks!

LORi said...

Good Gravy Mercy...your card is pure perfection!!! And the sketch is super fun...I have GOT to make time to start joining your fun!!!

Fab Stuff!!

HUGS - LORi

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yay for Dawn! And for you chick - congrats on becomind the Trendsetter!!!! Wahoo!!!
Beautiful sketch and samples...as always!

marilynprestonn said...

Love this week's sketch again, what beautiful inspiration you girls have created for us. Thank you for having me,

Kindly, Peggy

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Mercy, and I LOVE this sketch!!

Dana White said...

Mercy thanks for another fantastic sketch - love both your samples!!

Dawn B. said...

Mercy your card is super.. I love this sketch.. You did a great job.. I have always loved Dawn's style. Her card is also terrific. Can't wait to see what she does this month too and congrats to her for her Guest Month..

Michelle said...

Greta sketch, Thanks

Karen Giron said...

This was such a fun sketch! Thanks Mercy!

Nance Leedy said...

Great inspiration cards and a fun sketch. I switched it up a bit but had fun with the framed oval. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanh Vo said...

Awesome! I got to play along this week with a fruitful image lol

Peggy said...

Glad to see Dawn here! Love her style and love her card today!!
Thanks Mercy for yet another fabulous sketch! Your card is super cute! Great coloring!

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful sketch, Mercy! So glad to see Dawn as Guest Designer!
Your card is wonderful, Mercy! Really love the spring colors! And look at the gorgeous tree that Dawn created!

Jessica G. said...

Another awesome sketch, Mercy, and those sample cards are gorgeous! Wonderful coloring on the adorable elf and the tree is idyllic autumn!!

Sharon said...

Better late than never! I love this sketch! It is one I that I definitely will use again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sharon said...

and........Way to go Dawn! I love your work and follow your blog faithfully. Both samples rock!