Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #56 (MTSC56)

Happy Tuesday! The kids are back in school, I'm feeling better each day, and I'm back to my "normal" stamping schedule. It has been bitterly cold here in north Georgia, and my solution for the cold? STAY INSIDE AND STAMP! LOL! And what better way is there to get started stamping than with a sketch? And it just so happens that I have one for you today. But before we get started, I have a winner to announce for the FREE Verve stamp set....#46, Gretchen Belknap! Please email me at mkstampin74@gmail.com with your snail mail address and stamp choice ...if you would like to wait until Friday night to see the new releases that is fine, but please email me to let me know that's what you're doing. Thanks for all of your wonderful entries...I was blown away by the response! You really do make all of this worth while. I am so blessed to call you all my friends.

Now for this week's Tuesday Sketch #56:
My Sample (minus the ribbon):Vicki Burdick's Sample:
Now let's see what the other Muses have created for our viewing pleasure today:
Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC56 when uploading to a public gallery!

Good Luck & Happy Stamping!

31 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin both cards, Thank once more for a WONDERFUL sketch.

Julie said...

Oh these are great cards, Mercy. I feel like a broken record but I just love the sketch this week. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your team! :) HUGS

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally awesome sketch Mercy!! Thank you for having me as your guest this month!

Soooooo loving that adorable monkey!!!

Dawn Easton said...

FANTASTIC sketch! It's on my TO DO list for TODAY! YIPPEE! Day off means I get to do this first!!!

Both yours and Vicki's cards are wonderful!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Mercy!!! The Sketch rocks!!! Hugs ~S~

Elena said...

Beautiful card and beautiful sketch, Mercy! I love the distressing and frame you created!
Sorry about the cold weather... It's been pretty cold here in WI too (-20C)...
Hope the weather will be warm soon! Stay warm and happy stamping,
Elena

Heidi said...

cute peek Mercy!

Danni said...

Another awesome sketch and wonderful samples!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome sketch and such cute samples. Love that sneak peek!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Ack! Mercy! That monkey out on a branch is so cool! Love it!

Carol L said...

Those are two great cards and another wonderful sketch! Thanks for it all :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Did I tell you I love this, yet? Well, I do!

Robin McK said...

I LOVE your sample here Mercy! Great way to use your Label Nesties!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my word! LOVE this sketch (it was So fun!!) and your sample...just AWESOME girl!

Teresa Kline said...

great sketch Mercy, I adore your monkey peeks...great job!

enjoy *~*

Tammy Hershberger said...

It's always great to have one of your awesome sketches to use for my Color Throwdown card! Thanks a bunch!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your sketches are some of the best, Mercy! This was perfect to combine with Amber's CC. Your sample cards were both awesome!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore your sketches, Mercy!
Thanks so much!!!

:*) margie

Silke Ledlow said...

Wahoooo - I finally had time to stamp :)!!! Hope you like my card :)!!! The Sketch was awesome to work with!!! Hugs ~S~

Peggy said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for the great sketch!!

Laural-Lee said...

Great Sketch Mercy. Love the apper , stitching and border punch you used. The monkey is really cute too.

I love the paper that Vicki used as well. The new SU! bird punch looks great!

Renée said...

I so love your sketches, Mercy! Love your card, too! The colours are fabulous :) Vicki's card is wonderful too! Gotta get that punch ...

Shelley said...

Thanks for the great sketch!

Monique said...

Love both cards :)..Thanks for the sketch Mercy..

Anonymous said...

Hi! I LOVE all of that fabric! And sewing! The colors are so fresh and really help the red around the monkey *POP*!

His,
Traci Starkweather
Traci S. at SCS

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for another awesome sketch Mercy :)

Jessica G. said...

Another awesome sketch, Mercy! I changed the image panel a bit in my card, but kept the main elements of your design. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

Melody said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful sketch! Finally got a chance to play!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thanks for the sketch challenge.

Pam Speidel said...

SUPER sketch Mercy and I love your little monkey stamp and sentiment! :)

Elena said...

I'm really sorry, Mercy that I didn't put the right link in the box... I will try to be better next time! :)