Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #47 (MTSC47)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! You all know that Tuesdays bring a new sketch challenge...but first I wanted to announce the winner of the "Muffin For Christmas" digital stamp set from Whimsie Doodles Stamps. The lucky winner is...#55, Elena! Congrats, Elena! Please email me at mkstampin74@gmail.com, and I will get your email addy to Melyssa. She will send you what you need in order to download the digi set. Thanks for all of the beautiful creations...all of you knocked this one out of the park! I can't tell you how happy all of those entries made me, so a big thanks for all of your participation!

Now for this week's Tuesday Sketch #47:


My Sample :


Viv Holden's Sample :


Now let's see what the amazing Muses have in store for your viewing pleasure this week:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC47 when uploading to a public gallery!

Happy Stamping!

26 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Mercy I love your flowers so pretty, Viv's card is so sweet.

--thanks for the wonderful sketch!!

Elena said...

Oh, I can't believe it's me! Thank you so much for the give away!!!
Love this week's sketch! And what a gorgeous card you created, Mercy!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card - Mercy!!! Awesome sketch again...and I'm so behind - yikes!!! Hugs ~S~

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous cards! Your sketch is awesome girl! I hope I can play sooner this week ;) LOL! Maybe tonight~!

America said...

First time here. Love your wonderful cards, the great details, the fab colors. :)

Julie said...

YAY! I love Tuesdays! :) Thanks for another great sketch this week, Mercy! And beautiful samples from both of you!

Wanda Cullen said...

Loved having your sketch to combine with SCS's color challenge. Great samples!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS sample and I LOVE the sketch Miss Mercy!!

Nancy said...

I really enjoyed this one. I love those poinsettias. It just screams Christmas!!! :)

Lori Rider said...

Lovely card and sketch - this is my first time playing along with your challenge! I used it for a workshop M&T so I simplified it a bit, but hopefully you can still recognize the sketch! :) I'm sure I will be back for future challenges!

Jacqueline said...

Amazing sketch!!1 Thanks for keeping the inspiration coming!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great non-traditional Christmas color combo and it totally works- love it!

Beth said...

Wonderful sketch Mercy! Love your beautiful poinsettia's!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww, lovely cards!! I love the embossed flowers - I need the heat gun...argh!

Peggy said...

Fantastic card Mercy!! This sketch is fab. I stretched it just a little bit with the panel under the main image! :)

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Mercy, love the card..thank you for another great sketch ;)

Pam Varnell said...

Your card is just gorgeous Mercy. I love the colors, the sewing, the flag sentiment, the piercing. But most of all I love the way you stamped the flowers in gold and watercolored them. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Pam Speidel said...

Another SUPER sketch Mercy and I love your sample card! It's GORGEOUS! Love the colors and the way you've done the sentiment. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty samples! Thanks for another fun sketch to play with! :)

Janet, said...

Great sketch and samples again this week, what a joy to enter your challenges.

Jackie said...

What gorgeous samples from the DT again and I love your Tuesday sketches :o)
Jackie xx

Susan said...

Thanks for the sketch. This is my first week trying a sketch.

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous sketch Mercy....your sample is gorgeous...congrats to Viv the guest designer!

enjoy *~*

Mary Marsh said...

I finally got to play in the challenge-and it was another great one, mercy.
you card is beautiful-love those poinsettias

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards from the team

hugs Elma

here is mine:

here is mine

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oops! I posted my card on the previous weeks challenge sketch. Sorry! Although it made me see those adorable cupcake images. I'll have to go check out the source!