Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #45 (MTSC45)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! You know it's time for another sketch challenge, but I have a couple of announcements to make before we get started. This is going to be a lengthy post today, because I am showcasing a TGF preview! I will be posting Silke's card first, and then giving you all the details about my card after my sample.

You will notice that there are a couple of Muses missing from the line-up this week. Jackie's daughter has the flu, so she hasn't been able to get any stamping done over the weekend. Shannan will be taking a stamping break until after the first of the year in order to spend some much-needed time with her family. We love you, ladies...and we will miss you! (Jackie...you'd better not get sick, girl! I need you back here next week! LOL!)

This week's Tuesday Sketch #45 :

Silke Ledlow's Sample:
My Sample and TGF Sneak Peek :
This is my sneak preview for one of the five new little Twinkle Tots from The Greeting Farm that will be released on November 1st. Her name is "Lottie", and I combined her with some of my favorite Fancy Pants Designs Patterned Paper...gotta love those colors! How's that for cute? What's more...we have not one, but THREE contests beginning TODAY in the TGF Galleria! We are so excited to announce that these contests are designed especially for the little ones. ***CALLING ALL KIDS***!

Here are the THREE categories for the "This Tot's Got..." contest:

  • "This Tot's Got...BLING": Kids (ages 0-13) are to create a card or project using bling.
  • "This Tot's Got...COLOR": Kids (ages 0-13) are to color their little hearts out using crayons, markers, pencils, paint, copics...Just COLOR it up!
  • "This Tot's Got...A STORY": Kids (ages 0-17) are to create card or project based on their FAVORITE CHILDREN's BOOK.

And here are the RULES:

  • Create a card or project, based on the THEME and AGES above.
  • Kids will have until Sunday, November 1st, at NOON CST to enter the above three contests.
  • Projects MUST use TGF stamps.
  • ANY child can enter to win.
  • Upload your projects to: TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>This Tot's Got> one of the 3 categories listed above.
  • Remember, the winners for these contests will be selected at RANDOM.
  • Winners will be announced on Sunday November 1st during our release party/VSN to WIN THEIR CHOICE of one of the new Twinkle Tots!

In addition to these wonderful contests and spectacular November release, we will also be having a Virtual Stamp Night on November 1st at the TGF Forum at Paper Craft Planet from 8:00-10:00 p.m. EST...come join us in the fun! We will also be welcoming a new Farmer to the design team...Kim Nath.

Now let's see what the other Muses have created for our viewing pleasure today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation below in Mister Linky. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC45 when uploading to a public gallery. Happy Stamping!


40 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Silke's card and love your sweet Tot!! Awesome work girls!! --Thanks for another fine sketch!!
--Hugs Cindy!!

Robin McK said...

Mercy - BOTH these cards ar STUNNING! TFS

Robin

Unknown said...

I love the sketch!! I will for sure play this week ;)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh Mercy... what did you do here? WOWZA Girl!!!! Fabulous work!
Great Big Hugs
Lynda

Pam Varnell said...

Girl I just adore your card with that new Twinkle Tot. She is a cutie patootie and you have amazed me again with your watercoloring. Love this card!!!

Silke's card is one gorgeous hunk of eye candy. She is one amazing stamper. Love her style.

Thanks for another great sketch this week. You da bomb girl!!

Is it the 13th yet? LOL

Julie said...

WOWSERS! I love BOTH of these samples! Thanks for another great sketch this week, Mercy!

Lisa said...

Both samples are lovely! Way to rock the Tot new release!

Lisa

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous sketch girl! Can't wait to play along!!!

Both, your and Silke's cards are wonderful!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love Silke's card and hope Jackie's DD feels better! Can I just say how much I luurrrrve this card??? You did a wonderful job on it using your awesome sketch and your coloring is fabu! LOVE it, girl! Cant' wait for more fun sneaks this week w/ TGF!!!

kadie said...

Hi Mercy! Oh my gosh, first I have to say that I'm so excited about your sketch! I love them every week but this week it's perfect for an idea I've been cooking up! Yay!
AND your Lottie card is ADORABLE!! I love it love it love it!! That stitching adds the perfect touch. I'm so excited for the rest of release week! Hugs, kadie

Tammy said...

Super fun cards.

Unknown said...

Great sketch and both samples are wonderful! Ooh, love the Twinkle Tots! I hope to play along this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

This was another fabulous Sketch - Mercy!!! Your card is absolutely adorable!!! The image is sooo sweet and your coloring is FABO!!!

Thank you again for making me your *October* Muse - you really rocked my world :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Two amazing cards from two amazing ladies!!
They are both in a different league!
(As are your sketches)!
Hugs Viv xxx

Wanda Cullen said...

Great sketch and samples from Mercy and Silke! Sure will miss your 'guest musing', Silke!

Kerri said...

Oh what a fun contest at TGF! I will have to see if my daughter would want to play (which I'm sure she would lol) Love the sketch this week! Both yours and Silke's cards are fabulous!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards girls! Silke its been a pleasure seeing your work over the last month - what a compliment to Mercy's sketches! Mercy you know how to pick em!

Also, FABULOUS sketch! It went really well for my Hannah Stamps (that I won)! Thanks GF!!

Cheryl Walker said...

awww Mercy these are darling!!! I love how you colored this little sweetie from The Greeting Farm she is sooooo sweet!!! Beautiful job, and love the sketch toooo:)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow are these cards stunners or what?! I bow to both of you ladies, and thank you so much Mercy for another wonderful sketch - I LOVE playing along!!

Barbara said...

Woohoo!! Getting mine in early this week, LOL! Fun sketch and awesome samples, ladies!!

Jessica G. said...

Such a great sketch and gorgeous card samples, Ladies!

Sandra MacLean said...

Mercy, she is adorable!! Don't you love coloring these new girls in?! I am going to have to play along with your sketches because they are awesome! That stitching is such a great touch! By the way, I color all my images with SU reinkers...not a copic in sight! :D

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful cards from everyone & I REALLY LOVE this sketch!!! Thanks so much!

Janet, said...

Great sketch, will keep this one in my file to use again.

Anonymous said...

alltime nice cards and great sketches
elborgi

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Loved this fun sketch, Mercy! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Kathy Jones said...

Finally had the chance to play - better late than never!!! Fantastic sketch Mercy!!! :)

Elena said...

What a beautiful sketch! And your card is so precious, Mercy! I really love your coloring!
Thank you to all of the Muses for the inspiration!

Karen Motz said...

Thanks for another fabulous sketch and wonderful samples for inspiration!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome samples, and an awesome sketch, as usual! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jackie said...

The DT samples are superb as ever. I have really enjoyed this sketch and will certainly use it again :o)
Jackie xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the cards! :) Your sketches rock, Mercy! :)

Karen Giron said...

Oooooh!!! That was a fun one and I'm so happy I got to play along before your next Tuesday sketch, lol! Thanks Mercy!

Thanh Vo said...

I love how she's sitting in the circle! Thanks for another great sketch as always. :D

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the fun sketch! :)

Jackie said...

Something very strange going on here, the gremlins have got in :o( I entered my card into Mr Linky yesterday and it isn't showing so I have just entered it again, I hope it works this time!
Good luck everyone :o)
Jackie xx

Kristie W. said...

Fun cards! I remembered to get mine posted before the new one showed up, yay!

Giovana said...

Hi Mercy,
I am a week behind, but I promise to catch up. Hope you like my card.

God bless
Giovana

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What great samples! Mercy I always love your sketches! I played along with this one although I couldn't post it until today. I gotta play catch up on the #46 this week! Here's #45 just for kicks. :)

Kristin Eberline said...

Okay, I'm WAY late and a dollar short, but I loved this sketch so I had to play along ;]