Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

...Final Project for February Clubs

Don't forget to enter to win some yummy BLOG CANDY...HEREThis is the last of the three projects that will be featured in my February clubs. I was hoping to get it posted yesterday, but time just wouldn't permit it. I had a couple of early morning doctor appointments, bills to get paid, supplies to cut out, dinner to get ready, and a Stamp Camp session last night. By the time I got home, it was time to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I fell asleep on the couch, and woke up in the wee hours of the morning. I slowly staggered to the bedroom, and fell into bed beside my warm and snugly hubby....aaaahhhh!



I have spent most of the day laying around on the couch today...taking mini power naps and just relaxing for a while. This week has been pretty stressful, so it was quite nice to not have any running to do for the WHOLE day! The boys had a half-day at school, so they came home around 12:30. They were ready to eat as soon as they walked in the door...as always! All of you that have two teenage boys know exactly what I mean! LOL! We've done some cleaning, and they are tucked away in their rooms now...so I decided that this would be the opportune moment to blog a bit.



I have to tell you all that I have so enjoyed reading all of your pet peeves...as a matter of fact, you have given me a couple more to add to my own! I also wanted to let you all know how much your faithfulness, your kindness, and your encouragement means to me. You have no idea how many days I have gotten out of bed with no intention of blogging or creating anything, but then I see my subscriber counter. I have been so blessed to have a number of faithful readers, and I don't want to let you all down. I know how exciting it is to open up your email subscriptions, and see all of the new and wonderful ideas that can flow off of the page. So I wanted to let you know that YOU are the reason that I am able to celebrate such amazing milestones in my blog life. YOU are my inspiration, YOU are my encouragement, YOU are my friends. I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you.



That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow...I have so many challenges to catch up on! Until later...



Supplies
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Really Retro
Papers: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Godd Morning Sunshine DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, silver brads, dimensionals, scissors, SAMJ, image sheet

6 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Mercy,

This card is awesome. I love those colors together. You sure do like those bright colors an awful lot lately. lol!!

As for the rest of the email it was sweet of you to tell how much you appreciate your blog readers. You do have an awesome blog and you do some wonderful cards. It will only continue to grow. Keep up the good work girlfriend. Love ya!!

Elaine M said...

I have to agree with Pam - you have wonderful cards and I look forward every day to see what's new. Just seeing "Lord Have Mercy" on my email list, makes me smile. Thx for being there for us.

Sharon said...

I agree! You inspire so many people. Thank you for all that YOU do!

Dawn Easton said...

Mercy, your cards are awesome...I love to pop in and see what fabulous creation you have to share!

I love this card and I'm anxiously awaiting my SU! order to arrive on Tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh this is so cute, I am getting this set on Monday and I am SOooOO excited!!

Anonymous said...

Your creations are just awesome. I love how you use DSP in so many of your cards. TFS

Joyce