Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mom...

Is home, and feeling much better! After thirteen days in the hospital, she was more than ready to get back to her own house and bed today. Things are looking better, but she is going to have a long (and probably painful) recovery period.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. You have all meant so much to me. I have had several people asking for her address to send her cards, and I know she would be tickled to receive your beautiful creations. Be sure to mention that you know me from my blog so she won't get freaked out! LOL! Here it is:

Carole Prescott
774 Rock Creek Road
Flintstone, GA 30725

I have alot of cleaning to do, and I will be staying with Mom while Dad returns to work. I will be back often to post some new cards, but I am afraid that it will not be an everyday occurrence. Thank you for understanding and for lifting my Mom up to the Lord.....God Is Good! Until later....







No comments: