Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

...Update & Upsy Daisy

Well the boys are back to school, and I am back to the daily postings...it feels great to be back at it! Gabriel successfully passed his kidney stone, and Christian is feeling better after some much needed rest. It looks as though things are getting back to normal...whatever "normal" is!

Here's my card for today. As you have all figured out, I am loving Basic Black Cardstock right now, so this card is no exception! I used black with Whisper White Cardstock and Kraft Cardstock to create this simple beauty. The set "Upsy Daisy" was stamped in Cotton White Opaque Staz-On Ink, then the sentiment was stamped in the same white and Jet Black Staz-On to make a shadow effect. Piercing was added along two sides using a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. Basic Black Buttons were also added to the lower right corner. I used the Horizontal Slot Punch to create a hole in the focal panel to incorporate a piece of Black & White Polka-Dotted Ribbon.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful Thursday, and I will see you all again tomorrow. Until then...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything's calming down for you - at least for now ;) Love your card too!!!

nancy said...

I love this stamp set...and what you've done with it here, well, just makes me love it that much more :)!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh good. Everyone IS better!! :) LOVE this color combo, Mercy! Love that dotted ribbon too.