Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #16 (MTSC16)

This is my sample for this sketch. As you can see I made my panels larger since I made a square card, but I kept them pretty consistent with the sketch. The choice is yours as to how you want to interpret the challenge...follow it precisely, or make the panels larger like mine. The supplies used to make the sample are listed at the end of the post.

Don't forget to:

  • Use keyword MTSC16 when uploading to a public gallery

  • Link your card in a comment at THIS post so I can see and comment on your creation ( I LOVE seeing what you all come up with!)

  • Link back to my blog post for the original sketch when posting on your blog or in a public gallery.
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. Give the sketch a try, and let me know how it turned out! Until later....

















Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Warmest Regards
Papers: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Glossy White, Holiday Treasures DSP, Bali Breeze DSP
Inks: VersaMark, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: black embossing powder, heat gun, sponge daubers, stamp-a-ma-jig, rhinestones, mat pack, paper piercer, ribbon, dimensionals

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so pretty and the colors are awesome Mercy. yeah a sketch again.... Have missed them. I will work on this sometime this week. Have a great day.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so pretty. mercy !!!!!
great layout and love the fresh cute design
tfs:)
chat

Please visit my blog for your award

Lori said...

Your sample is gorgeous, Mercy! The multi-colored image panel really stands out. Here's my much simpler version of this sketch: http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2008/09/stampin-up-stuff.html