Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

...My 200th Post & A Color Challenge Card

I can't believe this is my 200th blog post! It seems like yesterday that I started this little spot for my creativity, and I am so excited to still be sharing my artwork with you all. It has been a fabulous experience this far!


Here is another creation from last week that I am just now getting around to posting! I made this when I was spending some time at the home of my two best friends, Robin Eakin and Lakesha Tapley. It started out as a card for one of my future sketch challenges, but it wound up being a submission for last weeks Color Challenge at SCS: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, and Soft Sky. I just love how the colors work together!


I have alot of running to do later on today, so I am going to get some rest before heading out! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you again tomorrow. Don't forget about my sketch challenge from Tuesday.....give it a shot!

Hugs ~ Mercy

Supplies

Stamps: Kind Thoughts

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Soft Sky

Accessories: soft sky double-stitched ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, signo gel pen, punches (3/16" corner rounder, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch), scissors, adhesive rhinestones, dimensionals, adhesive

5 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

I just LOVE this! It is so cool and beautiful!

Sara said...

OMG This is GOJUS!! Absolutely fantastic! I love all of the details!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, I really like this. what a pretty card and a fun size to work with. great job!

joslyn said...

this is a great card! i love the colors. so fun.

Erin McKinney said...

What a sweet and fun card! Great layout..I love the 3 circles and the popped up butterflys!