To achieve the faux silk look, I applied a coat of Mod Podge to the entire image panel with a Foam Brush. While it was still wet, I gently covered the Mod Podged image with a piece of White Tissue Paper. A Brayer was used to roll over the image to make the tissue paper stick into the Mod Podge (I used my fingers to go around the edges to make sure that none of the sides or corners would come up). The image panel was set aside and allowed to dry. Once dry, the corners of the tissue paper were mitered, and the excess was folded over the sides and attached to the back using SNAIL Adhesive. The sentiment is from the set stamp set, and was stamped in Staz-On Black ink at the bottom of the panel. Dimensionals were used to pop both the image panel off of the designer paper panel, and the designer paper panel off of the card base. I finished off the card by running a piece of 1/4" Celery Grosgrain Ribbon around the card front, and ended with a knot.
That's it for now! I hope to work on today's Limited Supplies Challenge after I get all of my errands finished today...so I may have another post for you today (there's a shock)! If not, I will see you all tomorrow with the Limited Supplies and Inspiration Challenges. Until then...Hugs ~ Mercy
Stamps: Blossoms Abound
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Staz-On Black
Accessories: tissue paper, Mod Podge, foam brush, brayer, dimensionals, celery grosgrain ribbon, sponge dauber