Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

...Limited Supplies Challenge #140

This is my submission for today's limited supplies challenge on SCS ~ Holiday Mail. We were instructed to make a holiday card using any holiday stamps with limited layers, any paper, and flat embellishments. It should also be easy to mass produce, and not require extra postage when mailing. So this is what I came up with...my idea of a "Simple Season". I used Baroque Motifs and one of the sentiments from Many Merry Messages to accomplish this daunting task. Whisper White cardstock was sponged with Wild Wasabi ink, then the sentiment and flourish were stamped using the same ink. The small flowers are stamped in the my favorite color, Purely Pomegranate. I added a small drop of Ice Stickles in the center of each blossom. How simple is that? If I can't mass produce these I am in serious trouble!

Well, that is it for today...it's tired and I'm late! LOL! Off to bed I go, so I will wish you happy dreams! Hugs ~ Mercy

Supplies
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Ice stickles (Crystal Ice), sponge

3 comments:

Laura said...

This card is sooo beautiful!! Do you mind if I add your blog to my list of blogger?

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

SUPER DUPER sweet & simple!!....love this stamp set!!....of course!...it has swirlys!
Hope you are feeling better today, my kindred spirit!!..bless you.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your ideas and the classy look of all your cards.
-Pam