These are some giant clothes pins that I have altered in the last couple of weeks. I had purchased them just to play around to see if I could even do anything half-way decent with them. When I got them, they were unfinished, so I had to sand and paint them. I wanted them to look a little aged, so I used my Close to Cocoa ink pad to go around all of the edges. Then I used some of the papers from my new paper packs to cover them. They measure about six inches tall by one-and-a-half inches wide. There is a black one, a yellow one, a light blue one, and a dark blue one.
I will use the picture on the left to give you a description of everything that was used. The one standing to the left is painted black, then covered with Pirate Swirls from Cut-It-Up. The other standing to the right is painted with light blue, then covered with a piece of paper from BasicGrey's Periphery collection. The clothes pin lying to the left is painted pale yellow, but it is covered with a Brown/Blue Stripes print from Wild Asparagus. And lastly, the pin lying to the right is painted royal blue, then it is covered using Paisley Tulis by NRN Designs. I used ModPodge to attach the papers to the pins, and to seal the papers once they were on the pins like I wanted them.
Well, that's it for now. I have to take my boys and my oldest son's girlfriend to a cheerleading competition tomorrow, so I will probably not get a chance to post anything until Sunday. Until then...
Hugs ~ Mercy