Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

...Sketch Challenge 142, Color Challenge 131



This card is for both a color challenge and a sketch challenge. I have been so far behind on all the SCS challenges of late, so I wanted to play a little catch up today. I actually got four cards done that encompassed NINE challenges! WOWZA! I used Peaceful Wishes for the focal image. I stamped the pine bough in Always Artichoke, then used my VersaMarker to color only the berries on another stamp in that same set. I embossed the berries in cranberry, then used a sponge to color the background with Taken With Teal. "Merry Christmas" is from Holidays & Wishes, and is embossed in gold. I used All in a Row stamped in Chocolate Chip to make the stitched look around the Purely Pomegranate panel. The panels are made from Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, and Holiday Harmony Designer paper from the Holiday Mini catalog. I finished it off by adding some silk ribbon and brads. The ribbon doesn't go around the entire panel, though. I used the horizontal slot punch to punch through the pomegranate panel where the bow is tied...saves a little ribbon!

Well, that's all for now, but I will have more for your tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs ~ Mercy

Supplies

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Holidays & Wishes, French Script, All in a Row

Paper: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Holiday Harmony Designer paper

Ink: same as paper, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark(er)

Accessories: ribbon, brads, gold embossing powder, gold embossing powder, ticket corner punch, horizontal slot punch, dimensionals, sponge

2 comments:

MOltz said...

I love this card! Where did you get the ribbon?

Sharon in NE said...

This is beautiful Mercy!