Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #103 (MTSC103)

Hello, everyone!  This is the beginning of a new month, and it is time to welcome a new Guest Muse.  But before we get to that, I wanted to thank Jodi Collins for being such a wonderful addition to the Muses last month.  Week after week she produced gorgeous and inspiring creations.  Thanks for all of your hard work and your friendship, Jodi…we’ll miss you!  I do not have a card for this week because I was celebrating my birthday with my family, so I’ll be back with something for you next week.

As we say goodbye to last month’s Muse, it’s time to meet out guest for this month.  Without further adieu, I would like to introduce you to our Guest Muse for December 2010…STEPHANIE KRAFT of Handcrafted By Stephanie!

stephanie_kraft_headshot

Let's get to know a little bit about Stephanie in her own words:

Hi! My name is Stephanie Kraft, and I'm so honored to be Mercy's Guest Muse! I'm a Stay At Home Mom to a sweet and sassy 7-year-old daughter, Sabrina, and wife to a very supportive husband (and tolerant of my paper crafting obsession!), Dan. I'm a California native, though we've lived in Phoenix, Arizona for the last 10 years. I love all things paper crafting -- stamping, card making and scrapbooking and love to make handmade gifts for friends and family. Through this hobby, I've met some wonderful friends and am blessed to work with some great companies. I love a good sketch and am looking forward to working with Mercy and her Muses this month!

Now for this week’s sketch:

MTSC103

Stephanie Kraft’s Sample:

mtsc103_stephanie_kraft

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC103 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to my sweet friend Stephanie! Her work is so inspiring as are all the DT samples! Thanks for an awesome sketch :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun sketch this was to try out.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Well, I was inspired by the sketch but then my image ended up being so big that I didn't QUITE follow it. Call the challenge police on me if you have to! LOL

Alex Maldonado said...

love the sketch Mercy!! It was just what I needed!! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

I had to try again! ;) I followed the rules this time! LOL

Elena said...

Very beautiful sketch, Mercy! Loved all the layeres! Lovely cards from the DT!!! So glad to see Stephanie as a Guest Muse! :)