Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

…Ribbit

card_1522

OCLDT40

Happy Monday, everyone!  I’m here with Friday’s Our Craft Lounge DT Challenge #40 over at the OCL Blog for today’s post!  I’m loving the sketches these fabulous ladies bring us each week, and I fell in love with the little frog from the “By The Pond” set!  I stamped the image in Black Ink and colored it with Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the colored focal panel with some patterned papers from MFT’s Stephanie Fizer Spring Collection paper pack, then cut out the focal panel using a Nesties Die.  After adding some Piercing, Stitching, Rhinestones, and several Dimensionals the card was complete!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the Our Craft Lounge Blog for the complete rules and prize information.  I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another Tuesday Sketch Challenge, so until then…

blog_signature_fall

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is SOOOO cute Mercy. I love the papers... they are just adorable. And your coloring on that adorable little frog is FABULOUS!

Danni said...

Super cute and made me smile!! Fabulous little froggie!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just LOVE your adorable little frog on the lily pad! Brought a big smile! The colors are so vibrant and fun!

Karen Motz said...

Pardon? :-)
This is totally adorable! I LOVE how you have the froggy and lilly pad coming out of the circle...SO sweet!!!

.adri. said...

I agree with Karen above! Having the frog and lilly pag outside the circle is a nice touch! :D
beautiful card!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!