Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

…MTSC95 Faves

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful week, and is getting geared up for another one!  It’s been fun around our house with the boys home for Fall Break, but they head back to school tomorrow {silent cheer from Mom…can you say “stamping time”?  LOL}.  Before I get carried away, let’s take a look at this week’s sketch challenge favorites…we have some newbies!

MMM_mtsc95

That’s it for today!  Congrats to everyone, and be sure to leave them some love…I know it will make their day!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another Our Craft Lounge Challenge card!  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

4 comments:

Pattie said...

How exciting! Thanks so much for choosing my card! I love your sketches!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Squee-ing! Thank you SO much for choosing my card too :) Your sketches are so much fun to work with! Happy Sunday!
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

Such a great way to get my day started! Thanks for picking my card and for giving us such great sketches to play with!
Hugs,
Peggy

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks sooo much for picking my card..you have made my day super special!!! I love you sketches, too!!!