Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #96 (MTSC96)

It’s back to life as usual this week with the boys back in school.  It was a great Fall Break, but I’m so glad to be back on a schedule!  I got a chance to spent some quality time in the kitchen yesterday making a HUGE batch of marinara sauce to put up for the next few months…just getting in touch with my non-existent Italian roots! :)  I’m hoping to get some MAJOR stamping done the rest of this week along with some much-needed house cleaning, but before I even think about any of that I want to go ahead and show you the sketch challenge for this week!

This week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #96:

MTSC96

My Sample (using “OA-Happy Day“ from The Greeting Farm):

card_1488  Heather Pulvirenti’s Sample:

mtsc96_heather_pulvirenti

Let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC96 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Mercy I {adore} both cards, and your wonderful sketch. Hugs Cindy

Marisa said...

What a great sketch, Mercy! Hope to get time to play along this week - have missed doing your sketches!

Darling image and wonderfully coloured. Great touches of bling too.

Amber Hight said...

FAB sketch, Mercy! I had so much fun with it *even though I forgot to add the vertical piece!* Love your samples too, just gorgeous:)

Dawn Easton said...

GREAT looking sketch, as always!! Fabulous samples too!

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch and all the samples! Can't wait to play!

Cheryl said...

Love your sketch. I hope to play this evening. Thanks Mercy!

Jen Shults said...

Gorgeous card Mercy! I just LOVE it!!! You did a beautiful job pairing the colors... I love the coral with the white and kraft... that looks stunning!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absoutely DARLING, my sweet and MISSED friend...I LOVE your coloring on little Amelia and your awesome piercing! I pierced today too-I needed to channel my inner MERCY! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Loved this sketch! Awesome samples too!

Mary Marsh said...

another great sketch mercy-loved all the beautiful samples as well

Lynn Put said...

Mercy these are adorable card samples using the sketch! Your coloring is amazing!
Thanks for another fun sketch challenge, I know I'll use this one again and again!

Annika said...

Gorgeous sketch and I love your card (pink hair - swooooon). I used the sketch already but can't publish it before Sunday so will be late again...oh well, it's not that good anyway, lol
Hugs
Annika

Peggy said...

Love your card Mercy! She is such a cutie! Loved working with the sketch this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm glad to have made it on time :) Great sketch and some utterly gorgeous designs!!

Christy said...

Fabulous sketch and the DT did AMAZING!!!!!

Nancy said...

I've got a backlog of sketches to post... hope you don't mind!
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-been-crafting.html