Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

…Hoppy Holidays

card_1471 OCLDT33_jeanneHappy Monday, everyone!  I’m here with Friday’s Our Craft Lounge DT Challenge #33 over at the OCL Blog for today’s post!  I’m loving the sketches these fabulous ladies bring us each week!  I thought this one was perfect for the “Under The Mistletoad” image that I had colored the other day.  It’s so hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner, and that means that Christmas is not too far behind!  I wanted to create a simple but cutesy card, so I stamped the image in Black Ink and colored it with Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the colored focal panel with some patterned papers from BasicGrey’s June Bug paper pad.  After adding some Paper Piercing, Ribbon, Stickles, and several Dimensionals the card was complete!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the Our Craft Lounge Blog for the complete rules and prize information.  I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another Tuesday Sketch Challenge, so until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

4 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

I think this is just the cutest thing ever!! Love the patterned paper and your coloring is fantastic

Tammy said...

Adorable!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

that june bug dp is just perfect for that image Mercy! Super cute!!

Deborah Anton said...

Very pretty and cheery!