Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

…Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #89 (MTSC89)

It’s been another crazy week, and it’s only Monday!  LOL!  I had to take my oldest son to physical therapy yesterday morning for two hours, then spent the rest of the afternoon with my dear friends Marjorie, Dean, and Jim.  I’m so glad that I took time out to hang out with them…so much so that I’ll probably be making it a weekly ritual.  :)

Today is going to be just as busy.  Pam and I are going out for a nice lunch at the Macaroni Grille, then we’re going to head to the movies.  She has talked me into going to see “The Last Exorcism”, so I’m just hoping that I don’t have to leave halfway through…that kind of stuff really freaks me out!  I’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow!  LOL!  But luckily it’s Tuesday, and that means that it’s time for another sketch challenge…so let’s get to it!

Now for this week’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge #89 (long card):

MTSC89

My Sample (using “Sweet & Toxic” which is being released by The Greeting Farm tomorrow):

card_1443

Angela Thomas’s Sample:

mtsc89_angela_thomas

Now let’s see what the Muses have in store for you today:

Now it's your turn! Create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and add your creation using the InLinkz linking system below.  Be sure to use the keyword MTSC89 when uploading to a public gallery.  Be sure that your link works before you leave the sketch post, and I will post “Mercy’s Magnificent Musings” on Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET samples!!

Thanh Vo said...

LOVE the sketch, LOVE the card!!! Going to find time to play this round, uh huh!! lol

Julie said...

Beautiful samples and great sketch this week, Mercy!!

Dawn Easton said...

Enjoy your lunch and movie with Pam! Such fun to hang out with a friend!!

Your card is so sweet! She's a cutie! Angela's sample is beautiful!!

Hope I can play along again this week!!

Jamie N. said...

Love that color scheme, Mercy! Its so bold and chic.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is sooo fabulously wicked sweet, girl! LOVE the bright pinks on black and your coloring rocks, as does your awesome sketch for us this week! Miss you!

Keva said...

I love the samples..very cool! I made mine and was so happy to be able to make a long card..I had never made one before. Cool!

Traci S. said...

Hey Mercy~

Great sketch...I love the card! The coloring is great! I love that stamped image...so fun!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Can't wait...for your awesome and generous drawing!

Jodi Collins said...

Mercy....your card is SO super sassy! LOVE her!!! I can't wait to try this sketch tonight!!

Jacilynn said...

amazing card! I love it. super cute.
BTW, you won over at ABC Toys & Crafts!
x

Pam Speidel said...

Another SUPER sketch Mercy! ♥ Your card is amazing too and I wish I could color like you! WOW! :)
p.s. i'll be anxious to hear what you think of the movie. ;)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Always such a pleasure to visit & play, Mercy! Sweet cards, thanks for the sketch! xxx

WickedPixie said...

Mercy, I just love your fabulous card! :-)Traci

Mary Marsh said...

loved this sketch-I like making long cards for something different-great samples from you and the other muses

Debby said...

Great sketch Mercy - very easy to work with. Thank you for all the inspiration.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch, and your sample...LOVE IT!!

Jessica G. said...

Fun challenge to make a long, skinny card, especially with the inspiration of another awesome sketch and amazing DT cards!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...finally I had a chance to play along :)!!! Your sample card is just way toooo cute and rockin'!!! Hope life is treating you good these days??? Hus ~S~

Nancy said...

http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-love-any-day-when-there-are-no-alarm.html