Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

…Farm Fresh Sketch By Mary

card_1398

FFF_070910_Mary

It's Farm Fresh Friday time at The Greeting Farm Blog, and this week we have a...Sketch Challenge by Mary.  We were to create a card that incorporated the sketch above, so I stamped Amelia from the new “OA Journey” stamp set in Black Ink onto PTI White Cardstock.  She was colored with Copic Sketch Markers, then paired with some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket’s DeLovely paper pad.  I used a Classic Circle Nesties Die, and cut her out using the “Out Of The Box” technique (my friend, Pam, has a great tutorial HERE at the Club Anya Blog).  After some piercing, a piece of Pink Dotted Ribbon, and loads of Dimensionals the card was complete.  Isn’t she just precious?!?  :)

Now let's see what the other Farmers and Critter Crew have up their sleeves for today's challenge:

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the TGF Blog for the official challenge rules and to play along with us!  I'll see you back here on Sunday with another Mercy’s Magnificent Musings. Until then...

blog signature_melon_kiwi

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work Mercy!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Mercy! Love that sweet image!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS coloring! So funny that so many of us used her for this sketch LOL! GMTA! I love the bright colors!

Shaela said...

adorable! LOVE the turquoise and pink, and the paper piercing is fab :)

Sparkplug17 said...

this is just darling!

♥Rach♥ said...

GORGEOUS Mercy!!! I love the super pretty colors and papers, you did wonders with the layout, I totally love this :0)

Kim said...

So beautiful! I love the pink and turquoise it is so fresh and pretty and of course amazing coloring!

Danni said...

Fun colors and such a darling card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love the bright colors with white! Your coloring is amazing! Great take on the sketch :)
Enjoy your weekend!
hugs, margie

Melody said...

Really cute Mercy!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! Beautiful card-love the colors on it and the gorgeous coloring.

Jen Shults said...

This is amazing Mercy. I love the white... I never ever think to do that and it's a brilliant idea. I always love your piercing and your paper choices are fabulous. HUGS!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Mercy!! I love it!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute. Love how you colored Amelia and I especially love what you did with the sketch. Awesome girl.