Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

…Sirens of the Sea

This month’s releases from All That Scraps are absolutely amazing, and I still have this week and next week to show off the rest of them!

Let me introduce you to a couple of the new characters in the Sweet November Stamps line!  This first card is "Pearl Tidepool” (she also has a little turtle friend included in the set):

card_1376

card_1376_closeup

....and this is her friend, "Fathom Calmsea" (along with her little sea horse pal) :

card_1377

card_1377_closeup 

These are the most beautiful mermaids that I have ever seen, and they are so much fun to color!  I also like that each mermaid has a little sea critter that accompanies her in the stamp set.  Another of my favorites is the “AmyR Stamps Summer Sentiments” set…the perfect match for these stunning beauties!

That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by to see me, and I will see you tomorrow for another Verve Day Thursday, and it’s a SNEAK PEEK for one of the JULY RELEASES, so you don’t want to miss it!  Until then...

blog signature_melon_kiwi

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love her sparkly tail.

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers girl these are soooooo pretty. Your coloring to die for and the colors you used are fantastic. Great samples.

WickedPixie said...

Wow! Mercy, these are fabulous! I am especially in LOVE with your Fathom card! The colors are amazing! :-)Traci

♥Rach♥ said...

Wow Mercy, these are just FAB! I love them both, great colors on the first one and I love the layout, papers and cute little seahorse friends on the second one.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love these mermaids and their friends too Mercy and you have really done a fabulous job w/them! Love the purple haired mermaind and the dp you paired w/them!

Peggy said...

What super adorable cards! Love the mermaids and friends and the way you colored them and added glitz is perfection!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

You aren't kidding! they are some of the most beautiful mermaids I have seen as well. Love the little friends each of them have.

Wonderful coloring and cards!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Holy CARP Mercy!! I have to have these mermaids, they are GORGEOUS!! Amazing job!!

Amy said...

Wowzers, girl, these two look amazing! LOVE your coloring and design, absolutely gorgeous cards!