Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...Flutter By Fairy

This is my submission for this week's challenge at the Flutter By Wednesdays Blog (FBW101). Danni has challenged us to use either shamrocks or the color green in our creations this week, so I used one of the images and sentiments from the There She Goes' set "Fairy Good Day". The image was stamped in black, and colored with Copic Sketch Markers. I paired the colorful image with some patterned papers from the Pretty Please paper pack by My Mind's Eye...I love the colors in this patterned paper! I added some piercing, distressing, and stitching to the background panels, then cut out the focal panel with a Nesties Die and Big Shot. The focal and floral panels were attached to the card base using Dimensionals to complete the card.

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I will see you back here tomorrow with another Verve Day Thursday! I can't wait to show off some more samples using the March Verve Stamp Release, so until then...
Supplies
Stamps: Fairy Good Day (There She Goes)
Papers: PTI White, PTI Ocean Tides, Pretty Please DP (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Black
Accessories: distressing tool, mat pack, paper piercer, sewing machine, dimensionals, nesties, big shot, copics, glaze pen, white paint pen

18 comments:

ana said...

just toooooooooooooooooooo cute love the colors great card :)

Peggy said...

So Adorable!! Love turquoise and pinks!! They are so warm and sunny!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Mercy SUPER SWEET!!! Absolutely LOVE these colors!

Kristina said...

Too cute, I love it!!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh ADORABLE!! I love her hair.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What an adorable image!! Just a great card. Thank you for Fluttering with us this week!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too sweet! I {heart} that image! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!

Hugs,
Lelia

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this-you are going to send it to your favorite fairy friend, arent you??? LOL! Seriously GORGEOUS and love the colors!

Tasha said...

Such a fabulous card love the colours and the beautiful image! Great layout
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Mercy! I love those beautiful colors!!

Danni said...

What a sweet fairy!! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Pam Speidel said...

You find the most adorable images! Love what you've done with this one! :)

Randi said...

TOO stinkin cute!! I LOVE that fairy!! I need that fairy...going shopping...all your fault.. ;o)

Really cute Mercy! LOVE your coloring on her. Thanks for playing along with FBW this week!

Randi said...

ACH!! She's out of stock!!! You tease!!
Just kidding.
Guess I'll have to stalk the store. :o)

Lisa H. said...

too, too cute! love your layout and of course the sweet, sweet fairy!

Kay D said...

I love the bright, happy colors, and your little fairy is just precious!

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous! Love the bright colors and the blue hair! :)

Nancy said...

Super cute, Mercy!! I love the image, and she is colored beautifully! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!