Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

...Inspiration Challenge #210

BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES CARD!
This is my submission for today's Inspiration Challenge #210 at SCS...SushiPot, and you can see my inspirational piece above. I pulled my color combination of Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, and Chocolate Chip from the pendant. I used the images from the Verve Stamps set "Thankful Accents" to not only create the focal panel, but to also decorate the lower portion of the turquoise card base. I stitched a piece of Tangerine Tango Designer Series Paper to the base, then created a paper flower that was finished with a button and some hemp. The sentiment was stamped in tangerine onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then the white focal panel was created using a Nestabilities Die and my Big Shot. I added some Turquoise Rhinestones to complete the card.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again tomorrow with my submission for this week's Mojo Monday sketch card. Until then...
Supplies
Stamps: Thankful Accents (Verve)
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Tangerine Tango DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: sewing machine, dimensionals, nesties, big shot, rhinestones, circle punches, distressing tool, sponge daubers, button, hemp, mini glue dot

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the paper flower!

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!! I love that flower!!!

LORi said...

WOW-Fabulous!!! Honestly too gorgeous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS colors, my friend! This is TOO awesome!

Crystal said...

Mercy this is gorgeous, I absolutely LOVE these colors...Wonderful job with the IC challenge!!!

Danni said...

What a great color combo!! Wonderful card!