Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

...Farm Fresh Black Friday Surprise


This is my sample for today's Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm Blog. The challenge was to create a card/project using YOUR FAVORITE SWEET TREAT. So...what do you think of the image I used for my card? I hope you like it, because I am so excited to announce that The Greeting Farm has designed a new line of digital stamps called "Chibi"! For this week's FFF, each DT member will be showcasing one of the ten wonderful images to give you a chance to see all of them. Be sure to play along with the challenge this week, too...one lucky participant will win his/her choice of FIVE of the new Chibi images!

I used "Cookie" for my sample, and colored her to coordinate with my K & Company Designer Paper from Amy Butler called Sola. I colored Cookie with Copic Sketch Markers thanks to Pam Varnell and her generosity...THANKS, PAMMY! The sentiment was from one of Verve's sentiment sets called "Feeling Groovy"...I thought it was pretty perfect for this particular image.

Now let's see what the other design team members have for your viewing pleasure today:
That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you back here later on for Verve's November Release Blog Hop at 9:00 p.m. EST...you will NOT want to miss it! Until then...

Supplies
Stamps: Chibi Cookie (The Greeting Farm), Feeling Groovy (Verve)
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Sola (Amy Butler-K&Co)
Inks: Always Artichoke
Accessories: circle punches, dimensionals, copics, marker, ruler, nesties, big shot, mat pack, paper piercer, ribbon

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Mercy she is so pretty, I love your colors!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Mercy I love her, and love the colors you used on this card hun!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just amazingly CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! LOVE your coloring on this girl! So excited for this month's release! Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as you!

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!! Did I mention I LOVE this? Great job!

Kim said...

Love your colors, she is so adorable!