Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

...Crazy 4 Earthling Greetings!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Are you all ready for another wonderful challenge from Ms. Cindy Haffner this week? If so, you are definitely in the right place! Today is the second challenge issued by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and design team...and boy, do we have some wonderful samples by our DT members. You have to check them out, and show them some love:
That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by to see me...now hop on over to C4C, and join us in this amazing sketch challenge! I will actually be in Atlanta most of the day celebrating the birthdays of my hubby and my best friend, Pam Varnell! Pam, her hubby, me, and my hubby will all be going to eat at Joe's Crab Shack...can you say YUMMO?!? You know we have to make an Archiver's run while we're that close to it, too! LOL! I will see you all back here tomorrow with a couple of cards for the Mojo Monday Sketch, and for the Viva La Verve Sketch! Until later...

Supplies
Stamps: Greetings, Earthling! (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: Basic Black, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Watercolor, Urban Oasis DSP
Inks: Basic Black Craft, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: embossing buddy, clear embossing powder, heat gun, aquapainter, mat pack, paper piercer, ribbon, scissors, dimensionals, black sharpie marker

25 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Girl this is freakin awesome. Love those cute aliens. Great sketch card. Love it!!!

Is it time to go yet? LOL

StampOwl said...

now they look crazy but oh sooooo cute hehe. Love it Mercy!

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe, so cute!!

Marie said...

Oh, this is just adorable!! I love it and you did a a great job with sketch!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Mercy I love those sweet guys, thanks for a rocking sample!!!

Danni said...

How fun!!! Love this!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Mercy!!! Love these colors together!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG....so fun and smile-generating

Pam Speidel said...

Greetings my earthling friend! This card just makes me SMILE! Love those cute "beings" and the fun funky dp layout too! GREAT card! :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a fun card, Mercy!!! Love those little critters!!!

Barbara said...

Love those aliens, Mercy!! Awesome job on your coloring!

Jackie said...

What a fantastic fune card, I love those aliens :o)
Jackie xx

Carol L said...

These characters are too flippin' cute!! Love the dsp!!

Vicki G said...

OH Mercy! Your card is so darned cute!!!!


Vicki

Debbie Olson said...

Love this, Mercy--it's absolutely darling!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Soooo cute!! I love this card :)

Debbie Olson said...

Mercy, this is absolutely darling!

Basement Stamper said...

U amaze me, your knack for pairing papers and colors is wonderful!!!

LORi said...

Super duper Cute and fun card Mercy!!! Love it!!! Hope you all had a wonderful time!!!

HUGS! LORi

Silli said...

Mercy, your card is so cool. I love the crazy images! great work. Happy sunday! Silke

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, totally cute!!! I enjoyed this challenge...so glad you girls started it!
BTW...I'm jealous that you are going to Joe's AND Archiver's...lol Wish we had them here :(

Julia Aston said...

How cute are these monsters! and I love your panels of DP - great colors on this!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is simply adorable!! My DS and DIL live in Atlanta and they have the greatest restaurants...will have to check out Joe's Crab Shack sometime.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!! Love it!!

Allison said...

I absolutely love this. Definitely going to have to CASE it!